Lady’s Island – a beautiful residential area in South Carolina, USA. Once home to a massive indigo plantation, it’s history is full of rural and agricultural activities. The local Indians were alive here regularly as right on time as 4000 BC. Beaufort County was the site of the second arrival on the North American landmass by Europeans, in 1514. The main appearance – Ponce de Leon at St. Augustine — was just a year sooner. This pretty place is the center of fascination for travel bloggers, local and international tourists, and some tourist agencies, too.
History Within Lady’s Island:
The seaport of Lady’s land is basically the famous port of the Atlantic coast. French wayfarers visited this region sometime just before the British rule. In 1562, a captain and his companion invaded and named it Port Royal. They established themselves closer to the present town of Port Royal. At the point when Ribaut came back to France for fortifications, the warriors who were deserted dismayed, manufactured themselves a ship and cruised for France the following year. This was the only way to travel to America through the Atlantic Sea.
Things You Need to Do at Lady’s Island:
1. Enjoy Henry Waterfront Park: This park is beautiful and did grab the attention of the local and international tourists. It has swings, fishes and many other beautiful things in nature. Another thing that is eye-catching here is that it’s friendly and is open 24/7.
2. Visit Land’s End Beach on St. Helena Island: The location of this place is the attractive part of the beach. It is located far away from the population. If you want peace and some quality alone time, you need to visit this place. You can appreciate the natural beauty, and that’s how this place is attracting so many people.
3. Walk or Bike the Spanish Moss Trail: You can get out to appreciate everything Beaufort has to offer. Bicycle, run, walk, and even fish while marveling at a wide assortment of creatures. Winged animals and plant species along the 5-mile Spanish Moss Trail provide a serene place to explore.
4. Tour the Parris Island Museum: Few historical things attract international tourists right away. Parris Island Museum is one of them. Local people are less involved in the history of their locality, but when we talk about international tourists, this place is in their bucket list. All of them visit.
5. Enjoy an afternoon at the Port Royal Boardwalk and The Sands: There’s a nearby spot along the water in Port Royal that has been drawing people from everywhere throughout the Beaufort territory for quite a long time. The Sands in Port Royal offers a long footpath with a four-story tower to appreciate angling or a decent walk, and you can pack a cookout and enjoy an evening of searching the shoreline and filtering through the searching for sharks’ teeth; it’s a hotbed for them down there.
Starting from the 130s, we can show you a variety of listings from 3-bedroom 2-bathroom homes up to 5-bedroom 5-bathroom properties. No matter how big or small your family is, Wallace Thomas can find the right place for you. Lady’s Island has something for everyone. If you’re a history buff or someone who likes a quiet venture, you’ll find everything you’re looking for in this part of town.